I don’t know about you but I would never travel without my headphones and music. I love listening to music while seating on a bus, a train (especially when it’s an 87 hours ride), or a plane. I love turning the music up in the car. I love dancing around in my room listening to very loud music and singing (badly) to it.
Whenever I am looking for some inspiration, motivation and cheering up, these songs are also what get me on my feet and ready for the day.
So I thought I could create a Spotify playlist for all of you beautiful people. Those who are already on the road, those who are planning your next destination and those who need a little wanderlust hit.
Here you go, my ultimate indie travel playlist, 1 hour and 27 minutes of my favourite travel songs I could never travel without. I hope you will enjoy listening !
Here are the 22 tracks I added on this playlist :
- Ho Hey by The Lumineers
- I lived by One Republic
- Home by Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros
- Step Out by Jose Gonzales
- On Top Of The World by Imagine Dragons
- We Are Young by Fun (Featuring Janelle Monáe)
- Good Life by One Republic
- I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers
- Best Day of My Life by American Authors
- Hopeless Wanderer by Mumford And Sons
- Some Nights by Fun
- King And Lionheart by Of Monsters And Men
- Don’t Stop Believing by Journey
- Beautiful War by Kings of Leon
- Dirty Paws by Of Monsters And Men
- Yellow Flicker Beat by Lorde
- Out On The Town by Fun
- The Mother We Share by CHVRCHES
- Stay high – Habbits Remix by Tove Lo, Hippie Sabotage
- Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boy
- The Cave by Mumford And Sons
- Oceans by Coasts
And if you liked my playlist, feel free to follow me on Spotify !
What are your favourite travel songs ? Tell me in the comments below !
Looking for more inspiration ? here are our 12 best inspiring travel movies.
In this episode we're taking you to the Underground River in Sabang, Philippines, one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World, that you can explore in 360° videos. We then head up North of Palawan Island to El Nido to bring you island hopping and will end up snorkelling in Coral Garden on Coron Island after having fun with some cool drone shots to witness this amazing place from the sky...
The player isn’t displaying properly ? Watch it here.